Blue Medicare Advantage All-in-one Plans and Medicare Supplement Plans
We offer all-in-one Medicare Advantage plans based on your financial preferences and healthcare needs, including two HMO plan options and a PPO plan option. Explore our Medicare Supplement plans if you’re interested in help paying some healthcare costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance and deductibles.
Medicare Advantage Plans
- Two all-in-one plan options with premiums as low as $0
- NEW PPO plan option with access to doctors and hospitals that accept Medicare – whether they're in or out of network
- Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage
- Large network of doctors and hospitals in Kansas City’s nine-county service area
- Routine hearing exams and hearing aid coverage
- SilverSneakers fitness membership at no additional cost
- Preventive dental visits*
- Worldwide emergency room and urgent care coverage
* Not included in Blue Medicare Advantage Complete plan.
To access Blue Medicare Advantage plan benefits and other important benefits, please visit BlueKCMA.com.
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement, also referred to as Medigap, works with Original Medicare and can help pay for copayments, deductibles and certain costs not covered by Original Medicare, such as Part B excess charges. Benefits may vary depending on whether you live in Kansas or Missouri. Basic benefits in both states include:
- Hospitalization: Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end
- Medical Expenses: Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare-approved expenses) or copayments for hospital outpatient services. Certain plans require you to pay a portion of Part B coinsurance or copayments.
- Foreign travel: Emergency care services needed for trips outside the U.S.
- Hospice: Part A coinsurance
Why Blue KC?
Fearless is a little peace of mind.
There are many health insurance companies out there, but Blue KC is the local choice you can trust. We’re focused on making Medicare easy to understand, showing you the clear difference between plans and ensuring you have the right plan for your needs.
Trusted for more than 75 years.
Blue KC has been a trusted health insurance leader in Kansas City for nearly eight decades.
We’ve put our years of local knowledge to work building affordable, high-quality Medicare plans that meet the needs of our community across 32 counties.
Find the Medicare Plan That's Right for You
Is a Medicare Advantage plan or a Medicare Supplement plan right for you? Our online Medicare Plan Finder can help. Use it to find a plan that might be a good match for your healthcare needs.